Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Plug for MotoHeaven

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by Zdster, Apr 16, 2008.

1. Just wanted to give big props to the guys at MotoHeaven in Melbourne (particularly Adrian and Luke) for getting in the Forcefield back protector that I had been hunting around for for ages. They were able to get in quickly (even though there was a problem with the supplier) and it was very reasonably priced.

After poping in the other day, they saw that I was wearing Bohn armour (underneath my jeans) and are now going to try and get them in.

I am very impressed with these guys, and are a local store that I am very happy to support :Two thumbs up:.

2. +1!!

Those guys down in Motoheaven are great! i have bought all my gear from them and when i first bought some gloves, tried them out for a few rides found that they weren't what I'd expected. Adrian saw that the condition of the gloves were mint and offered to change them to different ones (of course i paid any difference) but just something like this shows you that they care for every customer they have.

definitely a place i always recommend.

3. +1

I go to Moto Heaven for everything. They are the sh*t. Adrian would do anything to help you out, I can't recommend them enough.