Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Pleased to meet you all....

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by icgreen, Dec 26, 2007.

1. Hi All,

I've been a long time reader of this wonderful site and thought it was time that I join up and introduce myself.
    I'm fairly new to riding only just getting my P's a month ago and am loving every moment of it.
    Thankyou all that have put this site together, it has to be one of the most informative and useful motorcycling resources available so keep up the good work.

I'm looking forward to meeting and riding with you all one day.
    Happy Holiday's,

John
    P.S - I ride a Hyo GT650R so please don't hold that against me :)....It has looked after me well so far.

2. And welcome to you icgreen.

I'm newer than you tho' - only on L's, and bike hasn't arrived yet. On order tho'!

Whe're ya from?

3. Hi John, and welcome to the greatest Motorcycling site on the 'Net; oh, that's right, you already said that :LOL:.

Hyosung riders are welcome here too; they just get a bit of a ribbing from time to time :).

4. welcome John no doubt you will enjoy it here

with some of the guys im even picking up on who are the funny ones

.....looks one place up and :bolt:

5. Welcome aboard John

:biker:

Always happy to see new riders find their way to the 'Greatest Moto .. " < ok it's been said enough.

PS: There is NO shame in Riding a Hyo. [-X

:shock: :grin: :rofl:
    Ok, I was Joking :LOL: :LOL:
    But Welcome anyway

6. Welcome. . . .

Hornet didn't say it so I will: Please fill in your Profile, so we know where you are, and therefore whether to invite you on rides. Maybe how old you are, and other stuff as well. :grin:

7. Thanks for the welcome guy's...I've updated my profile accordingly. Looking forward to saying allo in person one day.

8. Welcome John.

Grew up in Fairfield so know the area fairly well.....still have family there.

You'll have to get yourself along to a coffee meet, so check out the NSW rides & events for all the details. You'll meet heaps of great guys & gals all with the same enthusiasm.

Enjoy your riding & hope to see you around.