Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Please tell your friends to come ...

Discussion in 'Roads, Touring, Journeys, and Travel' at netrider.net.au started by javaman, Apr 23, 2009.

1. I rode to Reefton, Marysville, Blackspur today. Beautiful weather and great roads.

The same cannot be said about the area.

I stopped at a makeshift trailer in Nerberthong. The owners are a lovely couple who lost everything in the fire. She told me to invite friends and support the area.

So if you happen to pass Narberthong please stop by this little green trailer parked just in front of that Ski rental place. Have a great feed (pies, sandwich, sausage ..yum )

Anyway ride reports are worthless without pics so here they are:

DSC_8986.

DSC_8998.

DSC_9010.

DSC_9002.

2. I did the same route last Saturday and was going to stop at that food trailer but it was actually quite busy (as was the ski hire shop) which was good to see!

3. Those are Beautifull photos !!

Thanx for sharing.

4. The trailer is on the site of the old Henry VIII tearooms on the LHS heading north.

5. We were up there 2 weekends ago, nothing but admiration for the locals and there determination to get on with it.
    Great photos !
    That one showing new growth on the tree .... well, if a picture paints a thousand words, there's quite alot to read on that pic..

6. Great pics! Trailer sounds like a perfect place for a snack next time head up that way.

7. You have a fantastic eye for photos there. Wonderful!

Good job spreading the word, too. The shop-owners and communities in the affected areas can really use all the money they can to help rebuild!

8. Great photography, thanks for sharing!

9. next couple of weekends!