Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

please tell me it wasn't what i think it was

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by waedwe, Sep 27, 2008.

1. today a greyhound bus overtook me on a ride into town, as it changed lanes ahead of me , it from below its bumper on the right side spilled watery fluid for 5 to 10 seconds which spilled and bounced o the road and also left droplets on my visor, am i righ to assume someone flushed, and also to feel shame that a bus overtook me :LOL:

2. It was probably windscreen wiper water, but if you're being overtaken by a bus then you should be bathing in sewer water anyway.
  3. Air conditioner condensation.

Water + bogan breath + microbes. Nothing to worry about.
  4. Nah, they most probably just peed out the window :LOL:
  5. :LOL:
  6. Pfahh. You haven't known horror 'til you've been caught behind a truck full of pigs! :shock:
  7. I hope for your sake it was just A/C condensation but the thought of it just horrible
  8. What happens in the toilet gets stored and pumped out later.
    You dont often see a heaping pile of human crap sitting on the road now do you?

Unless of course theres a B&S on, then a pile on the road would be quite normal.
  9. It wouldn't have been sewage because Greyhounds generally stop at every tree......
    It is also very embarrassing being overtaken by a bus that stops at every tree.
  10. V-Line trains used to "dump" straight onto the tracks :eek:
  11. Lucky it wasn't a truck full of sheep, pigs or cattle. :shock:

12. woah, I get nervous when I see even just a couple in a patrol car, but a whole truck full?!?? :eek:
  13. i was lucky enough a while back to have a cattle truck perform a "tray wash" when i was behind it on the way to forster up the lakes way.. mmm tasty..dont worry its just wee as they save the poo for the people that they really dont like.

14. Gold. :LOL:
  15. I am intrigued of your choice to use the word 'often'.... :shock:

I guess the next part is, how can one tell the difference between animal and human crap?
  16. The dunny paper's the giveaway