Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Please take your rubbish home

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by N*A*M, Sep 22, 2008.

1. just saw this in bikes for sale.
    sorry to the seller, it just made me laugh. gl with the sale though.

2. :LOL: unfortunate placement indeed.
  3. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just became my desktop picture :LOL:

God I hate Hyoflungs! :evil:
  4. Struth, that's unfortunate. If it's a "for sale" thread, shouldn't it read "please take MY rubbish home?" :LOL:
  5. :rofl:

I wonder how many of them have been thrown over the wall before they had to put the sign up.
  6. Heheheheh

That's pretty cool
  7. They are the bike, that just won't go away.
  8. Piss funny :LOL:
  9. LOL

even the girlfriend thought it was funny :D
  10. Same here :rofl:
  11. yes it is an unfortunate picture..

Would it be getting the same response if it wasn't a Hyosung?

I understand we all have different standards and likes but hell at least he has a bike and is having a go.

I own a Hyosung also and its my first bike if I ever upgrade brands or size I may just look back myself and say yes it was a POS,until then im happy to get out and have a ride even if with a POS as deemed by public opinion.

Having said that I had a damn good laugh at the picture
  12. Nope.
  13. Mmmm my friend just bought a gt650r :( If only he had talked to me before doing it I would have convinced him not too. But when he told me the deed was done so no point bagging them out. I just made him aware some had issues so make sure he gets all his services done officially and doesn't void the warranty incase he is unlucky enough to need it.

I've ridden one, they go well (more power than my SV, albeit slightly heavier), handle well, look great, and sound great with a pipe. So its a shame about the lack of consistantly in build quality.
  14. Hell no! That's the point.
    But don't take it heart man, it's all in good fun.
    I've ridden one before and loved it, I've ridden bigger puss buckets and loved it.
    It's all riding, it's all good.

But having said that, that is a very funny picture.
  15. definitely not taken to heart :)

and I do agree that its a damn funny picture