Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Please supply own bib.

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by j3st3r, Apr 30, 2011.

1. A far from thorough and completely inexhaustive search failed to turn up any previous mention of this so with complete apologies if I'm too late...

My father sent me an email cryptically entitled 'Holiday Destination' which led me to assume a power point of some golden beached tropical paradise awash with equally golden skinned gods and goddesses. How wonderfully wrong was I?!?

It's Birmingham Alabama.

The Barber Museum.

Enough said!
  2. Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
    The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
  3. Ditto. Obviously 100000000's of people trying to get onto it killed it :p
  4. I tried a similar thing and was disappointed at the lack of decent images returned by Google when compared to those featured on the linked site.

All I can suggest is occasional revisits to view them once their allotment of bandwidth has either reset or been increased.