Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

please kick me

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Phanoongy, Jan 24, 2005.

1. Just got the bill for my trip to St Vincens hospital, a nice bill of $735...
    Ops that’s goto hurt!!

Never let your Ambulance Membership run out or you like me could be hit with a nice bill!!!
    Well at least they where nice enough to give me a tube thing to suck some type of gas for the pain!!! Just like drinking only it wears off 5 minutes after you stop using it

2. Bugger Justin :( Wont kick you as you can only afford to have one part of your anatomy not working at a time!

Did you keep the green stick as a $735 souveneir? :shock: :?
  3. Was this a ride in the ambulance for a sore finger? :shock: You deserve a kick all right :LOL: I was walking to the hospital with a broken foot (after being knocked off my bike by a ute) untill the ambulance dudes convinced me that maybe I shouldnt be doing that :LOL:
  4. you can say it was sort of only a sore finger....well the bit that was not attached was feeling no pain as far as i know but the rest was

i lost it ;-(
  5. Man that totally sucks :cry: In QLD we pay a charge on our electricity bill to cover our ambulance cover... Thank god

Lisa :twisted:
  6. BIG KICK!!!

I don't believe in private health insurance, think its a big crock, but I would NEVER go without paying my ambulance subscription.

Hope I'll never need it of course, but hey.
  7. Kick

I know you just asked for one but you ned to have at least 3 words in a post nowadays :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  8. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

9. I wouldn't be without my private health insurance. Absolute minimum being ambulance cover. Has come in handy several times.
  10. You goose! I won't kick you because I know you'll beat yourself up better on your own! :p

Jokes aside, I hope you're healing well.
  11. What? I was sure you had wheeled your bike onto the road out the front of your house when doing the chain, and thus it's a TAC claim and payable by TAC. :wink: Since you had a hospital stay, you won't have any excess to pay on your TAC claim either :)

I loved mine too. Got 3 of them for my off. Once while they inspected me, and 2 during teh Ambo ride. Very nice they are :)
  12. having just done some bitumen surfing, I am with Jason here...
    fall off ya bike while out riding...its TAC
    they pay the ambos and the hospital.....

13. Not only that but you are privately covered aswell under TAC!!! So no waiting around in public hospitals.

I cant believe you called an ambo for your finger. All you needed to do was wrap your amputated finger in a pack of peas(frozen) or something of the like. Bandage the other half up to stop the bleeding and get someone or even just drive yourself to hospital if you have a car.
  14. And road users complain about the excessive TAC premium that we are forced to pay on our rego each year. Good work guys, I love paying for other peoples non-motoring related injuries. Hell Phanoongy, if you ask nicely maybe mouth can organise a netrider fund-raiser to shell out for some private health insurance for you.
  15. Shudder :oops: It was just over $700 for the bike pickup/tow, so would hate to think how much the ambulance ride was. Sarah's a couple of years back was around $800 for a ~15km trip.
  16. ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz
    Seems humour is lost on some people tonight. Perhaps it's the heat :)
  17. It's definately the heat. I can't believe the amount of people that bag you, mouth. I think you're perfectly normal.