Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Please be gentle..

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by KPNUP, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Hello all...

Rose here, I'm fairly new to riding less than 2 years never ridden before but knew it was something I had to experience (not a mid-life crisis)and don't I love the freedom this allows, I started my riding on my trusty friend the Honda CB250 rode everywhere in all conditions (not a wimp really) now I have moved up to my new toy GSXR600, I love the bike and I'm looking forward to the warmer weather and some decent rides so that I can become more familiar with this rocket I have chosen to ride.
    I have joined Netrider so that hopefully I will make and meet new riding friends and not need to ride solo all the time, company is always good.
    I have absolutly no idea about the mechanics side of bikes even though I have read the manual but now I know a little more than I did before which still isn't much, so I'm sure to ask some dumb questions every now and then, well maybe not too dumb.

Please feel free to say hello.

stay safe .. Rose :)
  2. [​IMG]

Welcome, Rose :LOL:

Toddle along to one of the Netrider Coffee Nights flagged in Victorian Rides and Events and introduce yourself; only one or two of the Victorian Netrider bite :LOL:!!
  3. We can never have too many Rosie's (You'll know what i mean when you come across her posts.) Welcome to NR and the road less travelled.
    Look out for spanner nights being hosted around the burbs on Wed's if you want to learn a few things about your bike. Look out for coffee nights and group rides for meet and greets.

And a mid life crisis isn't anywhere near as bad as a old age crisis :wink:
    Have fun now.

4. G'day Rosie, welcome
  5. Welcome Aboard Rose :grin:
    You'll never have a reason to have to ride solo again.
  6. Hey guys,

I'm feeling part of a group already. :wink:

I might just turn up on the Thursday night ride.

keep in touch..

Rose......not Rosie!!!!!
  7. Welcome to the world Rose, enjoy the ride
  8. Hi Rose

These mid life crisis' are great. :) Nothing like being taken completely out of your comfort zone.

I've only had my bike a few weeks now so when I get a few more skills up, and my confidence, I'd love to hook up for a ride sometime. I'm not far from you.

Stay safe.

9. Hullo! hope you enjoy the weather now
  10. Welcome aboard Rose.

Catch you on a ride sometime.
  11. Hi Carey,

well done and congratulations, the most important thing to remember is to enjoy your rides and breathe...
    It takes time to build confidence, and you will gain more skills everytime you ride. so practice practise practise..

For sure sounds good to me, I'm always up for a ride. Just let me know.

ride safe.