Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Please be careful!

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by fekkinell, Nov 14, 2009.

1. I don't intend this to be a rider down thread but I do need to say be careful.

On my travels I have witnessed two accidents in as many weeks. There was a rider being airlifted out of Marysville today, and there was one being lifted from the Black Spur last week too.

I know the weather's awesome, but...

Please, please, please, take it easy.

2. And there were 3 more this week unrelated to your postings, as well as 2 motorcyclist deaths, one on Doncaster road and one in Cranbourne if I remember correctly.

Cant agree more...
  3. And one in Nowra where a Harley rider was jumped by a kangaroo...nasty stuff. Ditto on the advice.
  4. and 1 at eastern creek, bloke raced his harley at the drags, left the joint after the race, got killed at the exit gate
  5. I could not agree more, fekkinell. Was involved with the Marysville one and its not a good way to end the day.

At the end of the day we want to return with the same amount of riders who took off, to enjoy the sun and roads and not with less.

Please, please, please, take it easy...... X 2!!!!!!