Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Playboy PMOY 2006 gets motorcycle

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by koma, May 19, 2006.

1. Kara Monaco, Playboy's PMOY 2006 and her motorcycle
    Playboy's Playmate of the Year 2006, Kara Monaco, got as part of her prize a motorcycle. Too bad she's not a biker (guess we'll see the motorcycle shortly on eBay) ! Kara was the Playmate of Playboy's June 2005 edition.

Motorbiker.org News Link - PMOY 2006 Gets Motorcycle

It's a Honda CBR1000RR by the looks of things, a 2005 model if my eyes serve me (might be an '06... can't tell the difference!).
    All i'll say is that if that girl has a guy... he's one of the luckiest SOB's around.
    Playmate + new Fireblade = FTW! (or many home movie's...)
  2. I'd take the bike from her :grin: Then sell it and buy a ZX7R WeEEeEEEeE oh yeah! :LOL:
  3. look if they give her a bike atleast she could turn up in a bikini and frolic on the bike... god know she isnt going to ride it :LOL:
  4. yeah thats nice but where is other other nice bikini shots???
    :LOL: :LOL:
  5. Try Playboy :)
    ... or, I don't know... maybe here: http://www.staremagazine.com/Model.asp?ModelID=153

Rather average-looking girl, in my opinion. I've no idea why she should be the PMOY. Either it was a slow year at Playboy Manor, or my taste is too different?
  6. He'd be a lucky boy alright :grin: By the way It's an 06
  7. Dude.....this is the gayest thing ive heard all day......tell me you wouldnt knock her back!
  8. Well, I expect more from what is supposed to be the best, the ideal. Maybe it's just me - I didn't see why Jennifer Hawkins should be The Miss Universe either. I found her average, not special in any way. There's nothing wrong with average, but shouldn't Miss Universe be more than average? Isn't that the whole point?

This doesn't mean I'd knock either of them back personally; my own standards are not that high. Although I can think of great number of women I'd pick first, given any choice. Including some 'ordinary' ones I've known in real life, not Playmates.