Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Plain colour helmet

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Wallaby, Jan 24, 2013.

1. My girl's after a full faced helmet that hasn't got graphics all over it. Doesn't want black, white or silver. Preferably matte blue, purple or green. I didn't think it was such a big ask but it seems like they don't exist! Any ideas, people?

2. they are around. my last helmet was a shark in one colour and my new one is an arai in one colour. my wife has a one colour shoei. they are also usually cheaper than the graphics ones. might need to go to one of the bigger shops
  3. A scooter shop might also be worth a look. They do tend to go more for plain coloured helmets than the racer-style graphic variety or matt-black open face (the reason I bought my last helmet from a scooter shop).
  4. My FS15 is matt black. My previous CL15 was solid blue and the CL12 before it was Black.

You might need to try some different shops. Personally, I don't give a rats arse what it looks like as long it fits properly, lets face you aren't looking at it when you're wearing it.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I got a dark red (cherry I think for the people that like using fruits as colours) helmet from Takami. Couldn't be happier.
  6. Thanks all for the suggestions.