Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by russ, Mar 30, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

... discuss

2. Where did you find that Russ?? I wonder how old it is or, more disturbingly if it's recent :shock:

Just saw 'Man On Horse' = NO :LOL:
  3. Sad to see kids bought up on such intolerant inaccurate tripe. If the kid thinks that Aids can't be transmitted by Male - Female sex then he is being criminally mislead by people such as his teachers and parents that should know better.

Perhaps you are just trolling Russ :) you caught me with an attack of weltschmerz.

Edited for Spelling.
  4. Maybe I'm reading the graph wrong, but it appears you CAN"T catch aids from a bit of man on horse action. Giggity. :grin:
  5. ... and would it make a difference if it was a MFM 3 way? :LOL:
  6. Now that's what I call 'horseshit'

:p :bolt:
  7. Do we have data for FMF non bisexual threeway?
  8. it must be good... he/she got a medal :LOL:
  9. is there any higher res pics around?

i really wonder what is on the "materials" and "procedure" section :LOL:
  10. Notwithstanding that you may want to foster a bit of foaming-at-the-mouth controversy, that image came up on a joke email sometime last year...
  11. Why did the kid choose a devils threesome, not the fun kind? Is the fun kind OK then? We need more information.
  12. That was my first guess :LOL:
  13. :LOL:

the ruse has been uncovered.

I found it while looking for a picture of castro coming out of a toilet... 8-[

14. now THAT is funny, russ :LOL:
  15. GOLD Russ Pure GOLD