Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Places to legally stunt in SA

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' at netrider.net.au started by vtr_rida, Nov 3, 2007.

1. Does anyone know of places to legally stunt ride in SA? I've got a car/trailer and am looking at unregisterable bikes to set up for it..

Not real keen on the road coz
    a) doin wheelies/stoppies etc everywhere will attract attention and sooner rather than later cops will realise it's unroadworthy/unregistered
    b) Hitting something expensive with no insurance would suck

Not asking for anyone to rat out sneaky spots they have for themselves, rather just ideas as to where to look/the chances of me finding somewhere legal. Atm thinking maybe privately owned carparks/bitumen near racetracks?

:grin:

2. I think the general thing is it can't be a public road (private property etc). Of course then you've got to find some private property where you'll have permission, which will probably be near on impossible given the public liability etc that technically would be needed.

So basically, find someone who owns a car park that trusts you not to sue them. :p

3. have a look on the internet for cunning stunts, they do practise days at race tracks every now and then.
    I'm not sure if they go to SA.

4. North Terrace.

5. alan morrison practices at one of the go kart tracks

i dont know where it is but bender from cunningstunts might know