Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Places to go.

Discussion in 'Roads, Touring, Journeys, and Travel' started by The Phoenix, Feb 22, 2008.

1. I’m bored and have some time for a short ride. This happens often. :cry: So where can I go that’s a little interesting. Eg grab a bite to eat, stuff to look at, or even just fun to ride to. Anywhere within 1 hour or so from Parramatta/ Blacktown.

2. open up google maps and look for the wiggly roads :LOL:

From Parra there's the big 'circle' up Bells, to Mt Vic, back down boring Katoomba,or turn right at Mt Vic, and return Bells from Lithgow.. always a nice ride..
    Or, go up Windsor Rd, Richmond, up to Winmalee (nice uphill tight bends), and down the Western Hwy/F4
    Or... Penriff, Mulgoa Rd, Wallacia, Silverdale, Picton/Thirlmere/Hilltop and back on the F5(M5?),
    or Picton back over Razorback/Camden (watch for purple&tinted new holden, usually on Razorback)
    Or, Penriff, Mulgoa Rd, Greendale Rd, Northern Rd back to Penriff.

these are my little scooter rides, but I often enjoy them on the GTR just to get out for a minute... nice countryside views, eats along the way, fast, winding, cruisey...

how's that for a little itinerary, keep you busy for a few nights/days? :grin: :grin:
  3. WOW :shock: I tip my hat to you sir. :applause: Thanks so much, that will certainly keep me occupied. Now…time to plan some rides… :dance: :biker: