Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Places To Buy Track Bikes

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by matt swift, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Hello everyone,

i am new to oz and currently looking for advice on where to look for track bikes or race bikes. i am based in Victoria and i know the normal sites like this one and ebay but back home the best bikes to buy are ex race bikes.

I am hoping someone can point me to some race forums or groups based in vic.

any help would be great

many thanks
  2. Trading post, formula extreme
  3. I've been going through the same ideas for a while of purchasing a track bike too, and actually met a guy last track day I went to who deals with track bikes. Don't think he really deals with a lot of ex-race bikes, but will definitely be able to give ya some good info/let you know what they've got. They're in Campbellfield, Shops called Adrenalin Performance Bikes! Gluck
  4. I know a few people that have bought bikes from Adrenaline and all are very happy with their purchase.

another option is to go looking at the auctions for write offs