Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Pizza Delivery Box

Discussion in 'Scooters' started by wyered, Dec 5, 2005.

1. hi Guys,

I am looking to get a pizza delivery box for the back of my scooter. It's a Yamaha Aerox 50.

I have seen the TGB delivery scooter, but was really looking for something that i can take off and put back on easily.

Anyone know where i can get one from? Preferable with a bit of insulation.

Someone must make them!

2. How about modifying an esky? Mount it on its side and bolt it down somewhere/how.
    Don't forget a lock, I've seen pizzas get pinched from the back of scooters as the rider went to knock on a door. Was very tasty too.....or so I heard.
    Moral is, don't piss people off when delivering pizzas....

Regards, Andrew.
  3. Note to self, if i ever become a delivery guy DONT go anywhere near Andrew's place!!! :D
  4. Hey i just found a pic of a pretty good looking delivery box, if you can tell me how to post pics here then i'll put it up.
  5. um, dont know how to upload pictures either... i wanna be a delivery boy not a web designer!
  6. I just realised that of cause i could just tell you the website i found the pic on :D :oops: :oops: (please excuse me i am a simple boy).

check out http://www.scootopia.com.au/pics.php
    scroll down to the bottom and they have a couple of boxes and a pic of the mounting rack. I'd give them a call and get some info.