Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Pirelli Sport Demons

Discussion in 'Tyres' at netrider.net.au started by j0shman, May 19, 2014.

1. Hey guys,

Over the last several weeks ive had some Sport Demons fitted to my CBR250R, and it has totally transformed the ride! Easier to tip into corners, feels like there's plenty of grip on the roads too...havent had a torrential downpour yet to compare with the stock IRC tyres the bike previously had, but im sure anything's better than the Road 'Winner'..

If there's anyone who is interested in the tyres, hit me up! I'll share what I can about them.

2. I have got these also, very good tyres. Have had them in torrential rain and no issues with them.

3. Had about four pairs of the Sport Demons,with the Ninja 300 and love them.Great in the wet or dry,find the front starts to cup around the 6000 km point,which causes head shakes on the bars at 80 km.

4. Got them on my GS500, they are great!

5. got a new rear Sport Demon on ZZR250 to replace previous owners flat bottomed GT501 (and match the reasonably new front SD)
    no idea if there is more grip, but having a round profile makes a big difference :p

for shits n giggles, measured the lean angle the tyre can do (140/70-17)...55deg... and front can do about 60deg... way more than necessary :D