Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Pirelli Angel GT

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by slumpage, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Hi
    Looking for a good price on a pair of Pirelli Angel GT
    For my Z1000
    Any one know where to buy ?
    Bikebiz $500

2. Brendan or Tom at Sydney Performance Motorcycles in Taren Pt sell for $546 I think, but they usually fit them at that price, where Bikebiz prob want perhaps an extra $100 if they R&R the wheels. Not much in it either way
  3. I paid 450 and 66 r&r at bike biz a year back, on my Ninja 1000. Great tyres..
  4. jakewilson.com

You will save a couple of hundred but will have to fit them yourself though.
  5. Not really at current exchange rates plus postage.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. #6 CraigA, Jul 21, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2015
    Just received tyres yesterday from Jake Wilson. Metzeler M7rr.
    Saved $150 on what I could buy them for here.
    Not as good as 12 months ago but still worth it if you are capable of changing your own.

Of course different tyres may save you less so pays to do your homework. Just did a little exercise on the site and worked out the conversion rates. Angels would have cost me $AU50 more and may retail for less than the new Metzelers do here.

Either way, that's $150 for me to spend on important stuff like hookers and hash on this occassion.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Teamoto Blacktown are worth a go.
  8. Ok thanks
  9. I've usually found Bike Biz to have very good prices. Plus I don't find it hard to take the wheels off my Z1000 and they fit and balance them for I think It was $20.00