Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Pirates III . . . do I have to see the first two ???

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Mickyb V9, Jun 17, 2007.

1. I saw Pirates III - Worlds End last night . .

I have to admit, i got a little lost ! and thinking WTF !! :LOL:
    Do I need to see the previous two installments of Pirates of the Caribean to understand the relationships and pirate jargon ???
    haaarrr-de-haarrr harrr !

Anyway, overall, not a bad action movie . . .

I still don't get the piercing of the heart and crap ! . . . someone care to explain ???? and how Johnny Depp got to the Locker World or something ???

Maybe I should have paid more attention to the movie.
  2. I would say yes you do...more the 2nd though as the 2nd and 3rd got made at the same time and allot follows from the 2nd to the 3rd and even then there is even info from the 1st you need to know too
    It would be like watching return of the Jedi without watching a new hope and the empire strikes back....
  3. Yes you need to see the 2nd one at least to make sense of the 3rd one.
  4. i saw the first and second. the third still made no sense to me. just enjoy the action - it didn't have anything else to offer.
  5. Not even Orlando ?????

Keira was pretty ordinary !
  6. he's a boy. only a real man can raise the eyebrow of a woman of my stature! (read: age :LOL: )
  7. seeing as the first is a stand alone film... the second throws chalk in the water and now the third well... :roll:
  8. I agree. I have seen the 1st and second but I still got confused... and then fell asleep. Lucky I was at the drive-in, I would have got some funny looks at the cinemas.
  9. The 3rd had it's moments, like when you 1st see Cpt Jack in Davy Jone's Locker, hilarious.