Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by PEEair, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Hi I've been looking at getting pinlock insert for my helmet and was wondering if it is possible to install the system on my helmet? It is a AGV T2. If so does anyone know where in Melbourne can I get it installed?

2. think its DIY
  3. i know a pinhead
  4. take your helmet to a shop they can advise
  5. Just bought a Pinlock system for my Shoei, $44:95, can get clar, yellow, tint, dark. and it is a DYI job, was wondering if anyone had done their own and how difficult it is? The instructions provided assume you have a 'pre drilled' already pinlocked visor!
  6. thank you SMEE :) common sense stuff [once you see it done :) ] sticky tape on old visor will help stop drill slippage!!
  7. Well, today, first rain day with Pinlock system and got water running inside of visor, no rain cold mornings an it works brilliantly but wet weather comes on and I saw water streaking in on the inside, I must say I did find it a strange feeling when closing the visor after I installed the PINLOCK so thinking when I expanded the visor and drilled the holes MAYBE I over did it??