Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Pinkxie's new ride!

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by raven, Oct 3, 2007.

1. Naughty, naughty, John, only 3 (three) images per post, remember????

Yummy bike though, and great to see it getting ridden properly too.....
  2. nice machine.
  3. HAHA, I knew that was coming as soon as I saw all the pic's! :LOL:

Raven - 'Tis very yummy, mate. Great pic's! :grin:
  4. =P~ soooo nice!!!

Great pics - well done!
  5. The bike looks HAAAAWWt =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~

Nice work guys... I bet you're on cloud nine Pinkxie?
  6. Ooh, it's blue! I didn't think the CBR came besides red and black....looks wonderful, congrats pinkxie!
  7. Niiice! :)

Congrats. http://www.netrider.com.au/images/smilies/thumbsup.gif
  8. Ack!...glad you spotted my Gaf...sorry mate...was hurrying and not paying attention... :oops: :oops:
  9. very nice...looks like the 2 of you are getting along nicely atm......just keep respecting one and other and am sure you will have loving relationship :wink:

cheers stewy
  10. I actually started off really nervous, but now I'm completely buggered from playing so much :LOL: . But I'm about to get back on in a few mins anyway :grin:

You mean Gabriel (my bike) and I? :p Yep - just trying to get to know each other at this stage. Although Gabe, communicator archangel, told me he likes to play :LOL: . It's actually an amazingly stable bike - certainly compared to the 250s I rode. The issue is more me learning to trust it and adapt my old skills.
  11. Very nice pinxie, I am most envious. I bet you're missing the old cibbie :p
  12. That 1st shot = winner.
  13. Are you on holidays or are you just very lucky :grin: ....cause in a few mins I'll still be working? :?
  14. :LOL: good one :LOL:
    I did love my old 250, but it'a not a scratch on this baby. Even fogetting about the power... this one's so much more stable, yet still nimble. It is quite a bit taller, so I'm having to be careful with slow speed manouvers, but I'm learning the tricks.

Yeah - talk about potention target fixation! "Look through him! Look through him!" John really was that close :shock:

On a Wed I work the afternoon and evening (and I took a long weekend :)). So I was only getting back on to ride to work. Nothing exciting, but still grinned the entire way :grin: :grin:
  15. One can never be too careful when one is turning tricks :shock: :p
  16. Have seen this colour scheme in the metal, and it's -very- nice :grin: Congrats! :woot:
  17. Hey, where are the pink leathers?! You were wearing then yesterday. . so those pictures must be from earlier.

It was a great day yesterday to do a few laps, wasn't it. Damn shame my rear tyre (and maybe the front) have just about had it. Hard braking got a little bit interesting, so I spent the day practising using my knees, and doing open handed turns. Lovely.

Nice bike as well. Very clean still yesterday. :grin: