Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Pink Angel loses the L's

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Johnny O, Apr 26, 2005.

1. Congratulations Brigitte for getting your licence today, well done :D

2. Congrats Brigitte! :)

Now that you are one step closer to your unrestricted license, you must have started looking for an outlaw club to join? I hear the Rebel or the Hells Angels are a jolly bunch and have an equal-opportunity membership structure.......:wink: :D

I think you could forgo the dirty beard though :p .
  3. Well done Brigitte!
    Now go fire that little fizzer up and go for a victory ride :D
  4. congrats on your loss!
  5. Thanks very much. Now the wait for the bigger bike............ :? :cry:

But honestly guys, for anyone thinking of doing it. Dont be stupid like me and procrastinate for two years :? It was as simple as. (Although I must admit I did not think that, before I went for my licence.

I did my test at MTA at Dandenong and I really recommend them. Michael was my instructor and I cannot speak highly enough about him. He made us all feel so confident and explained everything in such detail that even a dunce would have been able to understand. The morning was spent, only practicing what we had to do for the test, so when it came time for testing, you had already done it tons of times and could fly through it.

Only one regret.......... why did I not do it earlier :LOL:
  6. Hehehe, Thanks Jake. I would say something in reply to that, but I'm afraid I might start a forum war :D (again! :LOL: ) :shock:
  7. congrats :D and yeah, thats what everyone that was a little apprehensive ends up saying about it. "what the hell was i worried about, its deadset EASY"

ahwell, the deed is done now, and you get to reap the fruits in a year :wink:
  8. Nice work Brigitte!

Congrats mate!
  9. Onya Brigitte!! Congratulations and no more yellow plates :)
  10. Congratulations!!! :D
  11. Congratulations Brigitte about time
  12. 8) Too easy!!! Good stuff Brigitte!!!
  13. Congrats Brig :D
    Now count down for 12 months!!
  14. Yey! goodonya PA :applause: :applause: :applause:

This is the sort of post I like to see!

15. Well done Brig, told you it would be easy!
  16. Congrats mate. woooooooo hoooooooooo

:D :D
  17. Once again, thank you all so much for your lovely replies.

And a BIG thank you to all who had the patience to ride with me whilst I was flailing around like a squid :shock: :LOL:
  18. Brig, you are a pleasure to ride with and the hottest dam riding partner I've ever had :D
  19. Why, thank you very much Sir :D
    And you are, without a doubt, one of the most entertaining riders I have ever ridden with :wink: :shock: :D