Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Pinging Ninja 250 riders in Melbourne for a photoshoot!

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by motoGrapher, Oct 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Mates,

I hope this is the correct section to post something like this.

I am an almost-professional photographer and an avid motorcyclist (aren't we all!).

I also have a non-Australian motorcycling community portal (very much like Netriders) where I shoot bikes and post articles for the readers.

I have done tours around India, Australia, NZ and Ireland taking photos and writing articles for magazines.

You can see some of my work here: http://www.notjustaphotographer.com/asaphotographer.php

Recently I have relocated to Melbourne. I have shot bikes like the Victory Vision, Ducatis etc.

I am very interested in shooting a Ninja 250 (preferably Green) in and around Melbourne for a day with its owner. I will make an article which will look something like this: www.xbhp.com/articles/hyosung250/ and post it on my community portal as well on netrider.

The above Hyosung shoot was also done by a month ago in Melbourne. I also got a thread about my motorcycle exploits and photos here yesterday (https://netrider.net.au/forums/showthread.php?t=106593).

So if someone is looking to get some professional photos clicked with their bikes for free in return for a half a day of riding and photograph in and around Melbourne with their Ninja 250 let me know.

PM me please if you want me to call you.

Any more details or clarifications, if required, post em up here.

Thanks in advance and @mods, if there is something out of line please let me know!
  2. Im nowhere near Melbourne, but I did go on your site there. You've got some pretty cool pics going, but I found this one particular relevant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.