Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Pillion seeks rider

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Nergie, Apr 30, 2006.

1. I used to love riding with my man, but he's long gone.....missing going for a ride so am looking for an experienced and safe rider who doesn't mind an early ride through the Nasho or drive down the coast road and to places like Macquarie Pass and who wouldn't mind me tagging along. I have my own helmet and jacket.

2. This could be interesting. :grin:
  3. Are you really 74? Well, that would cover experienced.....

Your age is closer to my mum.....I could lend her the helmet..... :grin:
  4. Girls asking for someone to take them for a ride. :-k I think I can see where this will be heading. :LOL: And I hope it happens more often. :LOL:
  5. hmmmm i strongly agree :p
  6. Where does this person say they be female? :roll:
  7. i use to love riding with my man!!!!!!! although being from sydney that could mean anything :LOL: :LOL:
  8. Interesting that Mik84 headed there first........

I'm definitely female!

Thank you Kinkybinky!
  9. After living in Sydney the past couple of years i dont take anything for granted anymore :LOL:

Though i must admit Cronulla is the most "normal" place ive been, love it there :)
  10. wasnt quite normal down there a few months ago though :LOL: :LOL:
  11. eh, it does happen.

while sitting at a set of lights in parramatta some wks ago i had a girl come up to me asking for the same thing...her mble was at the ready to take my number down.

12. not sure how much extra i'd be inclined to add, so.. i agree
  13. well if u ever pop down to melb im sure myself and a few others would be happy to take u for a ride :grin:
  14. are we still talking about bikes? :D
  15. Ahem...I have'nt seen anyone step up to offer the lady a ride yet!...mmm?
    What's wrong with you guys in Sydney...scaredy-cats? :p :p
  16. the challenge has been set, who in sydney is going to be the one to hold the glory? :D
  17. Perhaps they're all at the Madi Gras. :p :LOL: :bolt:
  18. and we want pics.... :LOL: :LOL: :wink:
  19. The sly buggers are using PM's and email.

Don't want their other passengers to get jealous. :wink:
  20. I heard that the sydney netrider coffee nights are held in Oxford Street :LOL: