Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

pillion looking for riders

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by nice2Bnaked, Apr 14, 2007.

1. im looking for riders to take me to coffee nites/rides so i can put names to faces... im a good pillion, though im not small (85kg), but mates have had no trouble taking me on 250's ect. would be very greatful to anyone who can help (ounce i repair myself)

2. Where in Melbourne are you. If you're anywhere near the Heidelberg area I could pick you up and take you to a few events when you heal up. :)
  3. im in bundoora. nice bike btw....
  4. That's easy enough. Send me a PM when the bones heal up enough to hand on and we'll get you out and meeting people. :)
  5. Sweet as Seany, youll hear from me. Cheers :dance:
  6. Which coffee nights do you guys go to?

I live not far from you Seany.

I'm happy to take along a pillion on any night I'm able to make it along to nicetoBnaked. Given odd shift times I work and commitments with children I haven't made it along to one yet (apart from a Sunday Black Spur one last week), but my time has freed up a bit now :)
  7. I would like to give you a lift, Im also in bundoora but the only problem is im still on my L's.....
  8. awesome guys! will be going 2nyte to williamstown to meet some of you. i wont be a pillion till the plaster comes off my arm... you (and panamax) make me feel so much better already! Good onya Sweeris and Bluesuede!
  9. Are you hot? ;)
  10. YES... i am youre type too... i have a pulse
  11. Count me in! :p