Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Pillion Dilemma

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by Loz, Jul 21, 2005.

1. Chengaleng, aka Nous, aka the Bandido Biatch, has me a little worried. Not only does she fall asleep on the back riding such boring roads as, oh, the GOR and the Reefton, she has lately been accusing me of doing "pussy wheelies."

Pussy wheelies?

Aren't passengers suposed to *berate* riders who pull wheelies, not whinge about the quality and height of said wheelies? Shouldn't hard acceleration, let alone the lifting of the front wheel, strike FEAR into the heart of the pillion and result in kidney punching?

Is there some sort of remedial school I can send her to to learn proper pillion etiquette - at least until I learn to do bigger wheelies?

2. school of black tar
    tell her to put her hands on her head and launch off at the lights leaving here on her bum
    she will so get the message :LOL:

3. Rhonda has done the same thing . Nodded off while on those said boring roads :shock: but wheelies , NO , if i tried one with her on the back , well lets just say that it wont be fluffy dice hanging from her rearvision mirror.