Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

pig spotter mirrors?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by cosi, Dec 17, 2005.

1. has anyone seen these?

i'm browsing a m/c online store and they have them, can anyone give me a brief review?
  2. The person to ask is Ratbag right here on netrider.He has them on his gsxr tho :D :D :D
  3. but whats the benefit of them?
  4. well, ask yourself, why were you interested in them??

They take the big ugly stock mirrors off and make the bike look sleeker and as i said above, your bike is soo much narrower when splitting lanes, i noticed going into coffee night that 2 of my companions had to veer between cars and move over one lane because they felt the cars were too close, where as i went straight through.
  5. they look great , are they wide angle and does the positioning of them mean you can see past a jacketed shoulder ? i find my mirrors arent out quite wide enough to allow me to see much more than my shoulders
  6. well i just saw them on "accessories"

i thought you could look into them and it would show you the nearest copper :D like a crystal ball oooooer
  7. I don't think they would suit my XJ900, but what is the vision like?
  8. nice theory cosi :LOL: let me know if they work
  9. If you're running from the cops...just don't look back :)

10. Bahahahaha...
    :LOL: :p :D