Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Pier fishing

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by MadStu, Jan 16, 2008.

1. A tourist was walking along a pier where he saw 3 fisherman. He stopped at the 1st fisherman who had a good bucket full of fish. He asked what the fisherman used for bait. The man replied, "Well actually I'm an oral dental surgeon, and I use the bits of gum and teeth that I pull out. It's the best bait but don't tell anyone." The tourist nodded and walked off.

He stopped at the 2nd fisherman who had several large bins full of fish. He asked what the fisherman used for bait. The man replied, "well, actually I'm a colon rectal surgeon, and I use all bits of bowel and haemoroids that I cut out. It's the best bait but don't tell anyone." The tourist nodded and walked off.

He stopped at the 3rd fisherman who didn't have any buckets, he didn't have any bins - he had refridgerated semi-trailer full of fish. The tourist looked in amazement at the amount of fish and said. "I guess you're some sort of fancy doctor as well." The fisherman looked about slyly, and quietly said." Well, no. And don't tell anyone, but I'm a Rabbi."

2. i dont get it... is he a rabbi of fish? did he ask them to jump in the fridge?

3. Long day hey Es? :LOL:

Um Rabbi = Jewish minister = circumsicions = bait

:p

4. ooooh :cool: