Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Pictures of people in China busted having sex in their car

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Kaer, Jul 9, 2005.

1. The looks on their faces, priceless.

Semi Not Safe For Work. Naughty bits are blurred out.

2. hahahahaha =p
  3. Thats a cracker, some of the expressions on their faces were just priceless.....

4. Some of them looked a bit cramped . Reminds me of my gemini when i was younger :shock:
  5. Sex on wheels...

Two episodes ago on Fat Pizza: Paulie's cousin in Roma had the right idea. Cover the windows with newspaper: journale.

Fantastico... :LOL:
  6. haha. kinda weird and dirty. oh well. pizza is a ripper of a show. too bad they had to use the newspaper for the gay sex too. totally detracts from the coolness of the original idea!
  7. "I coach a junior soccer team, it's a bit of a hobby of mine"

"Really? I take photos of people having sex in their cars... it keeps me fit and I really enjoy it"
  8. LMAO that's a classic

9. haha thats mean

grr this message is not too short
  10. Looking at the wire fence beside the car, I wonder if these are working girls :?:
    Not exactly a romantic location.
    But, could add to the sordidness of the ordeal.
  11. I agree - the expressions are priceless! Brings up an interesting question: what's the penalty if you're caught having sex in public? The only people I know who've been caught have been let off with a "Just don't do it again." :p
  12. some how I think the expresion is shear terror... I remember seeing a doco about working girls in China... VERY bad panishment for both the girl and custumer...

could these pics have been taken as evidence??
  13. China: a place of contradictions.
    Concubine a word invented in China. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  14. kaer, do you want to enlighten us how you stumbled across this little gem? :LOL:
  15. Yeah funny as!!
  16. ROFLMAO...
    The house mates thought it was a pisser aswell. :D
    What an awesome find.
  17. Its actually not China but Springvalle and Kaer is the one taking the photo's :applause:
  18. mate that was funny.. what about there faces.. lol
  19. Re: Pictures of people in China busted having sex in their c

:LOL: :LOL: pissa :LOL: :LOL:

20. B3ta weekly newsletter.

Collection of bizarre stuff that people whack together :)

No I wasn't searching google for "sex" +"china"