Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Pics!] 2010 Yamaha YZF-R1 Raven Black/Gold

Discussion in 'Showcase' at netrider.net.au started by hackavatar, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Hi riders!

After many sleepless nights and what seemed like an unendurable wait, I finally got my new mistress. Been having so much fun with it (much to the missus' dislike) that I totally forgot about posting here!

2012-02-03.

IMG_20120208_164454.

...it's so shiny!

2. love the color scheme, congrats on the new mistress..Bet she wont get stroppy if look at a younger model!! And appreciate it if you upgrade her suspension one day in the future lol
    she looks nice mate, enjoy

3. That's hot, love the exhausts under the tail

4. Congratulations, great choice.

5. theres just something about gold and black that is so stunning, congrats man.

6. gratz dude :)

7. Love the colour scheme.

Congratulations and enjoy!! :biker:

8. nice one - really liking those matt finishs atm.

9. Awesome bike mate, congrats!
    How are you finding the crossplane crank to ride?

10. That's my bike! Or shall I say the bike I wish I had. Love that colour scheme. That and the earlier blue and white ones.

11. awesome dude! grats on the purchase, its my dream bike in the same colour scheme, always have loved these

12. Thanks guys! I sure am enjoying it :)

It's really smooth to accelerate, was quite noticeable when taking a '12 for a test ride right after a '07. Sounds so much meatier too.

Same... love the matt black with gold trim. Shall have to get some gold shiny things in the post...

13. is Yamaha - is good

14. It's really smooth to accelerate, was quite noticeable when taking a '12 for a test ride right after a '07. Sounds so much meatier too.

Yeah that's what i've justed switched from, an '07 to an '09.
    Both bloody awesome in their own right.
    My next trip to P.I. for a track day might shed some light on which one i prefer!