Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Picked up the new bike today!!!

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' at netrider.net.au started by cement11, Apr 20, 2007.

1. Picked up my new bike - 883 Sportster custom - from Sunshine Coast Harley Davidson today! Great fun riding it home, about 20 kms through traffic. I was only home for about 20 mins before my wife went out on a test ride, and when she got back, I went out again! I know people say that the 883 is slow and underpowered, but I've still got a smile on my face :grin: Sunshine Coast HD were great to deal with as well - very professional, but also approachable, important for a novice such as myself. Looking forward to tomorrow morning - a swim at the beach then a ride in the mountains. Cheers.

2. A Harley Davidson underpowered? Who in their right mind would say that?!?!

3. Congrats on the Harley

Enjoy and take some pics and post 'em up

4. ME!!! Slow-arse behemoths...

Enjoy your new ride!

5. :worthlesspics:

They're a sweet ride :) I'ver heard from others that that particular dealer are pretty good - as others have said, enjoy!

6. Congrats, hope it gives you plenty of great rides and memories.

7. Good on ya,
    Its always good to get good service, it just seems to make the process that much easier.....Pics??

8. congrats mate. ive had my sporty for 18 months and in still lovin it.

9. You love it that's all that matters mate. Nice bike though enjoy. :grin:

Oh did I say I was jealous? :mad: