Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Picked up any bargains lately?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Rennsport, Jul 4, 2014.

1. A lot of motorbike gear is pricey. Look around and you may find a bargain. Today I picked up a pair of Draggin jeans, in top condition, for $5 at the Salvos at Nowra. Even better, yesterday I found $5 ! Isn't life grand !

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Ok, so no one is going to beat your free pair of Draggin jeans. But I've got some pretty good deals on ebay lately. A pair of adjustbale levers in a matching colour with my bike for $35 delivered, comparred to the original Pazzo's which would have cost $259 on special.
  3. Got a pair of Forma Latino boots for $125 off ebay a few weeks back....they show up as being in the $200 ball park most other places....
    hard to top a $5 pair of draggins though
  4. Not quite the same, but when I had my off back in April, my co-workers clubbed around and, instead of buying me flowers, gave me a $130 voucher for the Kwaka dealer. Awesome!
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. That's great Greydog, usually your co-workers see it as their crusade to tell you how dangerous motorcycling is and how you will be giving it up now. :banghead:
    • Like Like x 1