Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Picked it up today!!!!!!! :grin: :grin:

Discussion in 'Cruisers' started by sLowBrian, Apr 23, 2008.

1. Picked it up today!!!!!!! :grin: :grin:
    My new Honda VTX1300 arrived today, took it for a quick ride around our local area, and man is it cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First impressions....

Effortless riding!
    I picked the Titanium colour, very nice! Comfy seat and the floorboards make it more comfy again! And the ease that the 1300 rolls along is very impressive indeed!

I love it!!!!

Will post pics soon as!

2. Congrats Brian !!!

looking forward to the pics
  3. cant beat a big twin - (except with a bigger twin!)

Enjoy your bike!
  4. (or a big i4) :p

Nah congrats man i'm sure you'll enjoy it, I am looking forward to the day I have a ride of a big cruiser
  5. Sounds like a hunk of crap. Luckily you're deluded and these guys love to suck up people's butts in case you have some spare change they can have.
  6. Fug me dead you cruiser types are laid back aren't ya? I troll and troll and troll and I'm met with silence :p
  7. Before we got our own section, the trolling was a standard part of our forum experience.
    We're pretty used to it by now Bonkers.
  8. Bugger, and I've been warned off the scooter section for a while - their day will come though :LOL:

And by the way, cruisers are way more appealing than sportsbikes at the moment - the problem is none of them appeal to me enough, except for a few "overpriced" bikes which I'm not willing to pay for :cry:

At least I'm saving heaps of money...
  9. +1

10. :roll: :roll: :roll: LOL...... sorry Bonkers.... spent too much time riding my bike to worry about people trolling for bites!!! LOL......

Feel free to keep trying though!!

11. Brian,

I have the same 1300S Titanium, and love it !
  12. Love the 1300 but check out this thing....Honda Rune. Don't know how many were made but apparently there's one floating round Melbourne.....