Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Pick up your new bike day

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Q3Arena, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Up there with the birth of your first born.

2. Going to make you look cooler than the Malboro Man.

3. Amazing because I get to go and buy more leather.

4. Instantly makes you feel ten years younger.

5. Business as usual. Move along, nothing to see here.

1. Does it get much better than this.

You've set aside the all the spreadsheets, the magazine articles, the You Tube clips and all of the various threads and discussions regarding the pro's and con's of your choice on Netrider.

You have made the decision.

You have parted with your money.

Now the day is here!!!

Hell Yeah :)
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Enjoy it mate!

And ignore that little devil on your shoulder that goes "Damn, that xyz other model over there looks good, sure you got the right bike?" :sour:
    • Agree Agree x 5
  3. Luckily for me being a returning rider and going through the L's process again means options were limited. I didn't want to spend too much because I want to start saving for my next unrestricted bike. That ruled out the Street Triple 660 and the Ducati 659. That left the MT-07 as being the best value for money for a big guy like me. Most bikes below were too underpowered.

You are correct though as my sights are already set on a Ducati Monster 821 next :)
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Pics!!!!!!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. #5 Q3Arena, Jun 12, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2015
    It's a White MT-07 just like all the others on Netrider. Except this one is all mine!!! Wheeeeeeeeeee!!!! :love::love::love:

I have made a showcase entry now :)
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Congrats mate! Great choice, MT07 is the best naked in LAMS imo. White is sleek, pics of YOURS please!
  7. Thanks Fr33dmFr33dm, you are too kind :happy:.

I have just made a showcase item with a couple of pics from this afternoon. I hope to take some as good as yours at some point!

This afternoon I knew what GoldenberriGoldenberri meant when she says she was enjoying riding so much she forgot to stop and take pictures :)
    • Like Like x 1
  8. congrats on the new bike, hope you have many enjoyable hours on her :]
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Congrats. Fantastic looking bikes. Nice engine too.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Thank you kindly. I am really enjoying it. Heading to the hills for a gentle cruise tomorrow :)
  11. That uncle greg **** has a ride tomorrow
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Congrats mate.

Now PICS!
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Congrats on the new bike :)
    • Like Like x 1
  14. I've made a showcase but haven't really got any good pics yet. This is one from this afternoon.

My MT-07 c.
    • Like Like x 7
  15. Flick that little bugger off at the door chillibuttonchillibutton, wanted a Boulevard for a couple of years before I actually got one, still get a boner when I polish it ☺
    • Like Like x 1