Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Pic] Supermotard lean angle

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Loz, May 30, 2008.

1. I know this is a repost, but I couldn't find it and I don't much care!

Next time Roarin goes on about his "farm bike" remember, this is what a well ridden motard can do:

2. Isn't he just about to crash?!!!

Coz I reckon this lean angle is even better...

3. flipping spaniards FTW!
  4. Who is this masked man?

5. What, lowside? :?
  6. I seem to remember this coming from a news clipping that stated that the dude didn't crash. Happy to be corrected but I believe this is just how he gets around corners, dragging the fork bobbins and all.
  7. i believe it was OP'd by Devotard, as a newspaper clipping. he said the dude held it, and he knows his 'tarding.
  8. #8 ZRX, May 31, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  9. That's the one I was looking for! Thanks!
  10. No worries - check out the link I just added in my edit :shock:
  11. He has smoke coming off his BOOT people, if that isn't a sign that all things are going to hell I don't know what is! :)
  12. LOL :LOL: hilarious pic & vid.

Me & Mrs will be flaggies at Supermoto Champs Round 1, Ipswich Kart Track,
    & I'll have the handycam on a tripod pointed at the hot spots for some wild action hopefully.
  13. I don't have anything quite as impressive as that picky Loz, but this is what my dirty bike does to my boots & footpegs when I go road riding in the twisty stuff :grin: :grin:
  14. Shit Roarin' that's crazy :LOL: Scraped a peg on the Katoom going up Mac Pass the other day, the rear almost decided to go in the process; later on, we held the bike over to see what kind of lean angle that takes, and :shock: it's pretty extreme. Time for another thank you letter to Mr Michelin :p
  15. Hey Yak do you ride the motard with your foot out, or more of the "Ruben Xaus" kneedown style?
  16. Nice pic, and theres alot of lean there.

Trouble is he's leaning on his foot obviously quite hard, which is stopping him dropping it completely.

'Lean' angle should only really be counted if the only thing you have on the ground is your two wheels, and possibly a peg.
  17. Pfffff.
  18. Feels most natural to go foot out, weight inside and low, weighting the outside peg. Haven't had it for long though, so who knows how it'll end up.

Mate, he's just about scraping his axle slider :?
  19. Don't want to know what would happen to his knee if he did bin it though :shock: :shock: :shock: