Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

PI track days in march

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by Bangr, Jan 2, 2007.

1. Howdy all , i am planning on doing the after burn day the monday after the super bikes , will be there for 4 days - mon to thur . Mon is ride day , tue and wed are school days and thur is a ride day. all with Super bike school .

Any one interested in joining me , will have accom if needed for both super bikes and the days after , please PM for more info , need bed numbers asap.

Uncle Bren :cool:
  2. I'll be there in some shape or form. :cool:
  3. I've already got those days penciled into my dairy - just depends how I pull up after the Tassie trip :)
  4. You'll be right. You'll have muscles in all the right places...
  5. I've changed one of my Jan dates to the 8th March...
  6. I'm keeping this in mind... I've got a free track day and a half priced trackday up my sleeve...

7. Pencil me in....
  8. Might well come for the Monday if I can get time off work. I probably wont know until close to the date though so I'm happy to sort out my own accomodation :grin:
  9. Put Shaun, Kate and Shona down for Thursday 8th too!! Woo Hoo. :dance:
  10. Hey I just heard !!! I'll try and get into this one. I may ride the Superbike support race at the SBK's but if I don't crash I would like to get out there with you guy's :grin:
  11. Way cool John! :grin: :grin: :grin: Awesome to see you getting well enough to be potentially racing again. :grin: :grin:

If you want a pit crew, don't hesitate to shout out. I'm very good at fetching dim sims and putting bikes on stands etc... :wink: :grin:
  12. The needle on the funometer is rising...

I'm booked for CSBS Wednesday and PIRD on Thursday. :grin:
  13. Um... what's an After Burn thing? (yeah, I'm obviously new!)
  14. It's a special pay per session rather than for a full track day. It only occurs after WSBK aFAIK.
  15. All booked for the afterburner day. I was going to be down there anyway, so figured why not! Should be loads of fun :)
  16. What was the daily rate / session rate?
  17. Do you know how much it is per session?
  18. I can't find it anywhere on the site either, I have just booked in for a full day on the 8th March, seems a waste to take the bike down there for 1 or 2 sessions.
  19. Great! it's gonna be a NR TrackFest!