Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

PI Track Days in April

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by PNUCKLE, Mar 22, 2007.

1. Great work there people :applause: :applause: :applause:

Now if i could only get people to take some pics like that for me and Pomy boy when we do the island next month

He'll be on the 6 and me on the 10r
  2. What date are you going?

Am not suggesting for pics, but maybe could video pomyboy on track, and take pics of you beside the track.
  3. Easter Monday stew is where we are hoping :dance:
  4. I am going on easter Monday, also Mini Vic is having a crack as well. Will catch up with you guys again, this time a different track.
  5. I can just see you guys tearing the place up!!

Very tempted - might just see you there :grin:
  6. Just "doit" :)
  7. Just booked in. I'm there! :biker: :dance:
  8. i booked in 2day. cant wait 2 c pnut get his arse whipped. ohh... its not a race is it!!
  9. Your work threw you the 10R to take to a trackday?

I mean, DUDE.

10. C'mon. You know the 675's lungs need to be exercised at a track day frequently to keep it in top running condition!

What group is PNUT booking into anyway?

Oh, and pomyboy, I assume that's you who came 2nd overall in the most recent novice 600cc hartwell race meet, and presently placed 3rd in the series? Click here. Good going! :applause:
  11. I'm doing a ride school on the 24th and a ride day on the next and then one on the 30th. Aiming at refining my skills.
  12. Yeah, my 675's lungs are very unhealthy whilst I'm "still healing". I feel more confident for a track day but still have my logical (silly? heh) side saying how a trackday is STUPID with me not being 100% (more like 80-90% I reckon?) to be on the track at (high) speed.. ](*,) :-k :furious:
  13. :grin: :grin:
  14. There is a possibility of my being there .......with camera/s :)
  15. That is the pomy boy in third...I'm in the same group as him on the monday
  16. I thought Pomy Boy would be running in the Fast group and not White... :p
  17. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: comedian :roll:

Drag your sorry ass down there and i'll watch you in the slow group :LOL: :LOL:
  18. OK - twist my arm, I'm all booked in :grin:

Athough, I'm not entirely sure I'll be there. I had a Stay Upright course today. By lunch I had 4 work emails and 3 missed calls. Ended up bailing on the course and heading into work - just got home :? :(

Anyone planning on staying down there Sunday night?
  19. dont look at computer and turn phone off. easy
  20. Or get me to drop it!