Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

PI Track Day Labour day 12/03/2012

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by Sheeth, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Hey there boys and girls, Ill be there testing out my very secret new super-stock R6 wepon for the first time. Can't wait!!

Anyone else going along?

And if so whats the deal with Garages I'm a bit out of the loop. I've done superbike school but no track days at PI only Broadford and Winton.

Hopefully see you there!!
  2. Not going this weekend but will be there on Monday 19th for a PI track day. Hoping the weather is good. I'm going to be pissed right off if it's raining.

Have fun. ;)
  3. I'm doing the 13th on my new RSV4R ...........mmmm

You can pre-book gargaes for $60 or else just rock up on the day and find an empty one and pay $10 per bike I think. Also just ask someone who already has a gargae if you can jump in with them. Most people are cool with that.

Have fun mate and the weather looks awesome for both days.

4. Hey S,
    QV is spot on, $60 if you want ur own, $10 to share, you'll have a blast out there!
    I'll be at Broadford next weekendalso testing, I'm cutting the gsxr over to race spec this weekend ready to meet the gcr's for premod.. Are you doing the Pirelli RR series?
  5. Great to hear your all getting to the track! Shame it doesn't match up with me haha.

I'm aiming for that next year Sammy, I'm just going to enter some interclub rounds and get accustomed to racing before jumping in the deep end.

A small downer for tomorrow is Ive just realised the spare sprockets supplied are the wrong grade, 530 instead of 520. So i'm going to be running really really short gearing unless I get lucky and find someone who doesnt mind me borrowing a sprocket or 2. It's currently 2 down at the front 2 up at the rear. NOT what you want for the Island unfortunately.