Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

PI Superbike School - good friday 6/4.

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by mmamster, Feb 22, 2007.

1. All

Is anyone going down for this?

The cost is $429.

I'm looking for a lift on a trailer for my bike - don't have a tow ball.

Happy to split all costs of trailer hire and petrol.

2. I'm thinking about doing this if it helps... :)
  3. Vapour I can't PM you at the minute but if you can PM me with some contact details and you can give me a lift on a trailer that would be great.

4. So am I :cool:

Will know for sure over the weekend. :wink:
  5. I did this course (level 1) on good Friday and had a great time. There were 31 people doing it at level 1 and most had not ridden on the track before so the atmosphere was not at all intimidating. Probably at least 7 girls doing it as well. Mix of bikes, lots of suzukis, a 1980s vintage GPZ750 Kwaka, some r6s and beemers. The course content is all stuff you think you know but never sort of worked out exactly how to do it, like throttle control, turn in points, quick turns, rider input on the bike, entry speeds and where to look. I really enjoyed it and would recommend it.

You in effect get a track day (5 25 minute sessions) plus 5 lots of 20 mins class sessions. You also have a coach out on track who you have to follow, and he also follows you and gives feed back pm track by hand signal and after each session.

Love the island and can't wait to get back!