Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

PI Superbike School Dates - Sep to Dec 2007

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' at netrider.net.au started by Tiga, Jul 24, 2007.

1. Ok, the dates have been up for a little while now. They are:

Monday 10 Sept
    Tues 11 Sept
    Turs 18 Oct
    Fri 19 Oct
    Sat 3rd Nov
    Sun 4th Nov
    Mon 17 Dec
    Tues 18 Dec

I'll be doing Monday 10 Sept to blow the winter cobwebs away and then Sun 4th Nov to hopefully improve a little. I'll follow the 4th up with ride days on the 5th and 6th so it should be a great few days!

Anyone else got any dates booked?

2. Pretty sure I'm gonna be at that first one also, and then one of the ones in October.

With a couple of ride days in between :grin:

3. Cool, it will be good to know someone there :grin:

4. So, no more 1000hr weeks at work?

5. Nope - work is well under control at the moment so I've got holidays and riding coming up!

...but I did get promoted which is way cool :grin:

6. Congatulations, it's good when hard work pays off.

What level are you doing at SB school?

7. Congratulations on the promotion Katherine :applause:

It sound like you have your holidays all planned...enjoy :grin:

8. I'll be there on 10/09 too, level 2. :grin:

9. I down for those days too =D (10th/11th)

10. Thanks Cruisingal :)

Triway, I'm doing level 1 on the 10th and level 2 in Nov. I’ve done level 1 before so the theory shouldn’t be anything new but I’d really like some more on track feedback before going onto level 2. Which level are you doing?

Ian, do I recall correctly that you work most of the school days?

11. Congrats on the promotion Tiga :)

Great to hear you're celebrating promotion and getting your life back by getting out and about! I'm sure Mr Tiga is pleased too!

Anyhoo, hope to catch you at a coffee or on a strop to Kinglake one of these weekends :)

...and maybe on the track... fungers crossed. :)

12. Now that sound nasty rosalvv :shock: :LOL:

13. Way to go on the promotion!

I have done this years quota of schools, but I have tracks days on the 7th Sept and 6th Nov (Melb Cup). I'll be on the SV, all race kitted 70hp of it! :p

I can't wait to see what the bike will do around PI, it's a track I have a good baseline for.

I found Lvl2 to be a strange course, there weren't any :idea: moments, just a reinforcement of vision thing. However, at the end of the day, when they give you some glimpses of Lvl3, you'll be booking the course there and then!

14. On the contrary, fungers are mischeviously naughty fingers... :grin: :LOL:

15. Did I hear you say Mr Tiga.... :p

So Rob, when do we get to see the track bike on a track?

16. Cejay - I might be getting race glass next week... I'm working on it, I'm working on it!!!... *insert little red engine valiantly going up the hill emoticon*

17. Cool, as long as it's a work in progress! You can relax (a little) now.

18. I think I'm just gonna read the book half a dozen times to recap lvl 1 and go and do lvl2.

19. Good to hear. Keep that little red engine going :)

20. Good stuff Rob! I got my race glass on Monday, just need to fit it up and paint it up, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, :grin: