Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

PI MotoGP Weekend Houses...(FOUND)

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by FALCON-LORD, Jun 13, 2007.

1. I thought I had worked out something for Accomidation for the PI GP, but it dried up. So... I am wondering if any one has some spare floor space for the GP weekend (If your pride can handle having a ZZR 250 in the drive) (Helps defuse the cost)

2. Hey FL - you're welcome to stay at my place. 2km from teh track. :grin: Can either sleep in a tent (this time I'll put tents up) or crash on the floor in the house. :)
  3. Rossie you are a wonderfull wonderfull person (But we at netrider have already made you aware of this :grin: )

I'll PM you to get details.
    Could I bags a piece of floor? (Not an issue with a tent if it works better for you.
  4. Floor piece bagged.

Not sure if it'll be like Superbikes wknd was...so better warn you that if it is, things* could happen...

things* = alcohol, nudey swimming, wheelies down the street and....um...that's all I remember. haha.
  5. "Things" you say???

Sounds interesting.
    If i see any "Things" I'll keep you posted :p
  6. That sounds like fun........ :p

Ummmmm was the "nudey" male or female? :-k
  7. Male and female :) Twas a berloody brilliant night weatherwise - if I remember correctly, it was rather warm. Great weather for sitting on the beach listening to Seany and Ktulu's guitar tunes and great weather for those who wanted to go for a swim. :)