Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

PI - 18th Feb 2001 - Trailer?

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' at netrider.net.au started by akaluke, Feb 11, 2011.

1. PI - 18th Feb 2001 - Spare Trailer Spot

So..I've booked for my first Phillip Island Ride Day on Friday 18th Feb.

I don't have a trailer so I'm considering my options.

1. Just ride up very early Friday morning and stay overnight Friday night. Come home on the bike first thing Saturday morniing.

2. Hire a trailer.

I'm happy to pay the trailer hire costs - but will need a hand loading bikes, backing the trailer etc. I've never loaded bikes onto a trailer or towed a trailer before. I've got a Commodore wagon with a towbar.

Does anyone want to share a trailer down on Friday morning (would need to leave around 05.30 from Mount Waverley) - and return Friday night?

2. luke id be hapy to come down with you and help load your bike i can share the driving also but wont take my bike but will bring the camera instead

3. your a legend greg. I'll PM you the details. I've got a 1.4X teleconverter if you need it :)

note: that still leaves room on the trailer if anyone is interested.

4. could come in handy

5. oooohhh... can I get some fresh tires in time... interested...

6.  Top
  7. somr pics if i can get it working

Attached Files:

8. more pics

Attached Files:

9. last for now

Attached Files:

10. Cheers guys! was an awesome day!

11. Great day! And great pics Greg!

12. noone noticed it says 18th feb 2001? lol, shame i couldnt get down there tho, next one for sure

13. Year. Doh.

[​IMG]

14. Who ever took the pics did a better job than the pro guys. Next time feel free to grab some of me :D

15. The last pic was one of the pros.

Greg did a great job from outside the track.

16. that pro is agreat photographer i realy hope he takes me on track next time