Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Phwoar!

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by Ktulu, Jun 15, 2007.

1.  Top
  2. Netrider breakdown recovery vehicle.

I say we buy one :grin:

3. err... no thanks....

apart from being butt ugly, imagine the damage it will do to everything else on the road when put in the hands of its target buyers.... cashed up brainless "look at me" twits who want to go one up over there mates tricked up land cruiser.

we got enough problems with the average no hoper toorak taxi drivers without giving them this

4. Iffracem hmmmm nah sorry i want one
    Just so i can drive over me mate landie :grin:

5. gotta admit it looks quite good I could handle havin one :wink:

6. [Shrek] I think he's over-compensating for something... [/Shrek]

:LOL:

7. :jerk:
    A fair dinkum Blue Healer wouldnt be seen dead in the back of that! :)

8. That's the exact response it got over on the cycling forum :LOL: :LOL:

I'd have one! :wink: :grin:

9. I love how everything's tricked out, and then it has the most boring steering-wheel in the world :p

Ahhh shut-up Loz, you'd still go get it on one wheel if someone handed you the keys...

10. errr... there is a little known brand named kenworth or detroit desil hell even isuzu... i think you should start there....

11.  Top
  12. that would be good ath the Mc crap arse drive thru.... Get my order right now! no i dont want fry's or an upsize! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

13. Heh heh. Aww, how cute. It thinks it's a Kenworth.

14. If I had the $ to buy one, I wouldn't... Rather buy something that will transport more bikes so I could transport the road & dirt bikes I'd take everywhere with me :cool:

Can imagine what it'd be like going around the twisties and having that thing coming down the hill in my lane :shock:

15. There are better/cheaper options to transport bikes than that, in fact for transport of anything its crap... You need a freaking hoist to get anything on it, very small payload in ratio to it's size....

It's the harley davidson of utes...

and starting at US$83,000 or US$180,000 depending on style.... p!ssorf!! I could buy three dream bikes with matching utes for that!!!

and unlike that behemoth, I'd still be able to afford fuel!!

16. If I was a multimillionare, I would have one... But I am not, so I won't.

17. OK, how about this highly practical fuel transport support vehicle for long bike touring runs, eh? EH?!

[​IMG]

C'mon you greenie bastids! What's wrong with it?!?

:p

18. Looks terrible, and because its built by ford usa. I am willing to bet that it IS terrible in almost every way.

But don't get me wrong, i know of a little state park near nowra where i'd take this baby and thrash the living and the dead bollocks out of it.

(and pick up tons of firewood as well ktulu)

19. sorry to jump on the ban wagon 2loo, but how can someone with such poor taste ride a bike? eh? go to the dr and get some skitso, multi personality meds and make sure you keep the bike loving chris