Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by snakegal, Oct 23, 2006.

1. I was wondering whether some kind person could help me out with photoshop? I just need someone to copy a logo, I have the file but it's too small and I need a higher pixel version -should take no more than 10 mins. I would do it myself, but I don't have photoshop and don't know how to use it.

It's for a friends birthday present (want to get a t-shirt made) so if anyone can help it would be really appreciated. :grin:
  2. Sorry snakey

You can't add definition to a picture or logo. Increasing a small file in size will only make it blocky and chunky. It's gonna look crap.

You need to get a large file and shrink it, or if it's a logo you need the original "vector" artwork. Otherwise all your curved or diagonal lines are going to get all jagged and blocky and the t-shirt will look toilet.
  3. yeah i should have specified, i meant it needs to be totally reproduced so that it has enough pixels that its not blocky when enlarged. lol my bad :grin:

...cant get hold of the original vector image

Nee is kindly doing it for me ...YAY! :cool: