Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Photographer/videographer needed tomorrow (Wed)

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Loz, May 25, 2010.

1. Just in case anyone's got a few hours free, I'm doing a video review on the Ducati 1198 and I need to get a few more bits of video shot sometime tomorrow during business hours. Looking for somebody with a good eye, who knows their way around a DSLR and doesn't mind me being picky about shots. :D

The camera is a Canon 7D, you'll need to come along on your own bike or in a car 'coz the Duke doesn't have a back seat.

Shoot me a PM if you're available - there's 50 bucks worth of sneaky cashola in it for you and it shouldn't take more than a few hours.
  2. shame your not in Syd :)
  3. Shame this wasn't in 2 weeks, I'm on AL and would relish the opportunity! :) (And I'd do it for free if I could ride the duc ;) )
  4. Yeah sorry lads bit of a last minute thing.
  5. Where are you thinking of doing the shoot? I'm crook as a dog today so I'm probably not an option, but I wouldn't mind knowing where you're thinking anyway ;)
  6. Some in the Melb CBD, some in the burbs. If we get it done early (and you're reasonably quick) there's a follow cam we could go play with too.
  7. Pitty you can't do it on Thursday or Friday.
  8. Hope you got someone Loz?
    I would have come along with video or still photography, but did'nt read the thread till just now - sorry mate.

9. why do i see this now. would have loved to help you out.
  10. ...and prepared to make a fool of themselves. :-$
  11. should have asked...........
  12. ....my bad, can you make a fool of yourself?