Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Photographer at all the NSW road race events in the 90's?

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by Paul19, Apr 5, 2008.

1. I am hoping someone can help me with contact info for a guy who used to (maybe still does) take photos at all the NSW road race events in the 90's.

In 1995 he had an early model Falcon wagon, gold I think it was, and he always had lots of photos on display. I can't remember his name but I'm sure many bike riders out there know him.

I have been unfortunate enough to lose most of my bike photos and so I am hoping to contact this guy as I know he had a few good shots from Oran Park and Eastern Creek from when I was racing an RGV 250 in 95, 96.

I have been living in Indonesia for the last 9 years so I can't get to the track or clubs to ask around.

If anyone could post a phone number or email address I would be really grateful.

This is the the bike I was racing at the time.

2. Have you tried contacting Oran Park & Eastern Creek to see maybe if someone there knows who he is / how to contact etc?
  3. PM sent.
  4. thanks StRider, I'll try that.
  5. Hi, Paul Lewis in South OZ? Have his contact details, but do not think he is the one. Can ask a couple of your fellow NSW racers from that time if you do not have any luck. Cheers.
  6. Lou Martin used to have a gold Falcon and did most of the photography I ever saw. He aint too hard to contact with a bit of effort, try looking him up.
  7. lloyd v williams
  8. There was a guy by the name of John Sullivan who attended all of the grade and club meetings in NSW through the 80's and 90's. he had a white Ford panel van and would have proof sheets posted on boards hanging off the side of his car.

I was pretty good friends with the guy and he used "adopt" me as his assistent at the meetings I wasn't riding at so I could get a photographers pass. I gave up racing around the early 90's so unfortuantely I wouldn't have any photo's of you in my collection.

I last spoke to him about 3 years ago and he said he gave up the profession around the mid to late 90's and all of his proof sheets and negatives were pilled up in boxes in his garage. I was going to pop over to his house to try and dig out any photo's he had of me that I hadn't previous bought but I never got around to it.

I'll try and dig out his phone number for you if you like.