Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Photo wanted - riders on a bend

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Mouth, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Looking for a photo ...

1. Something along the lines of 3 or 4 riders going around a bend, with maybe a stationery bike parked on the side. Bikes should go from left side to right side, and be in a relatively horizontal line along the photo, preferably at the top of the photo.

This is a bit of an example, but needs a few more riders and would be great if the bikes were more near the top of the photo ...

OR ...

2. Similar to the above, but taken from on the bike - either the angle being sitting on top or off the side with bike. Again, preferably that riders and handlebars are in the top 1/2 or 2/3rds of the photo.

Here's a couple of examples, along the lines of what I'm looking for but both need more bikes...

Photo's should be large size and high quality.

Perhaps you've seen, or have in your collection, something that would be suitable?
  2. Sort of like this Mouth ??
    But of much better quality .. :)

Attached Files:

• Gor.
      File size:
      12.8 KB
  3. like the 1 u showed mouth just u can look at my arse this time :)

(was taken 5 secs after above shot)

4. Great shots Goz ..

mine are crappy , taken whilst pilioning with my little camera :-s
  5. can it be on a track?

6. wasnt me shooting, thats me on the bike, i think it was unconnected that shot it
  7. Sort of meets what you want from your first one? Or do you only want it take from a bike perspective?

8. Maybe. Like this.

Attached Files:

9. Heres one

Attached Files:

10. Heres another

Attached Files:

11. something like this ?

Attached Files:

12. good thread, maybe someone with decent photo's should start one up like this in the photo's section :)