Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Photo of the day on Bikepics.com

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by kingali, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Check the photo of the day www.bikepics.com/pictures/2178890/ (yesterday). Very impressed. The white Rs Taichi suit really stands out as well. Thanks to Alex at motorcycleracegear. I believe he has specials at the moment with give aways. Check www.motorcycleracegear.com.au The guy on the picture it's me by the way.

2. I really liked that colour scheme when it was released. Almost looks a bit dated now, FOTM type of colour maybe...
  3. Same bike? Did you spray it or get new fairings/tank?
  4. Same bike. As tank was already black, new custom painted fairings work as a treat. Very happy with the finish quality.
  5. That is very nice. Can't wait for some action shots.
  6. Looks unreal mate! Nice bike. How much did the custom fairings set you back?
  7. $570 delivered include all heat shields and the screen. Took about 3 weeks to manufacture, paint and delivery. I spent a whole day with a friend of mine putting it together.
  8. I think I might sit out Philip island till next summer. But will update photos if I get lost and end up there.
  9. [​IMG]

I like it. I like the rim stickers too, bit bored with the typical ones.
  10. Yeh, they are different. Best thing about is that they are only $15 delivered from US.