Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC Phillip Island trackday on 26th Jan

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by Union8, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Hi all, any netriders going to Phillip Island for a trackday on 26th Jan Australia Day, what better way to celebrate then on The best racetrack in the world

• Like Like x 1
  2. Not Australia day but I've got one booked for Tuesday March 15 at the island woohoo :)
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Enjoy guys, we're there for CSS on 1 March.
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Are you doing level 1??
  5. Yup, think so! You joining us???

*yes - if you haven't done any css before they put you in level 1 regardless. chillibuttonchillibutton
  6. Union8Union8 yes I shall see you out the front. Make sure you say hi as I'll have no idea who you are lol
  7. I will be on s1000rr on medium group really looking forward to have fun what will you be on ?
  8. Green ZX6 in green and orange leathers. I'm staff so should be easy to find.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Cool looking forward to a great day
  10. Union8Union8 hey mate thanks for coming down and saying hi. Sorry I couldn't chat much it was a busy day.

How did you go? Good day?
  11. image. image.
    No problem I understand, had a great day I just love going round Phillip island. Now planning broadford for Feb and booked in CSS level 3 in March
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  13. Nice work jonnymac. Please next time some advice would be appreciated on how to get my elbow down
  14. Booked into the same day!
    • Like Like x 2
  15. I've never ridden the island track before ... So I'm super excited:)
    • Like Like x 3
  16. I've only done California super bike school level 1 there, but it was one of the best days of ever had! Extreme fun!!
    • Like Like x 3
  17. No problems, I can teach you knee down followed by elbow, then thigh, next glutes and then finish it up with helmet down.:ROFLMAO:
    • Funny Funny x 3
  18. I've done that before but i wasn't attached to me bike:unsure:
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. #19 Union8, Jan 30, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2016
    I am booked on the 2nd March really looking forward to learning more on body positioning

What turn was this picture taken is that on the entry of hayshed ?
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Top of lukey I reckon.