Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Phillip Island Moto GP - stuff other than main races

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by markcpotter, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Hi all,

decided to do the full three days this uear which will be my first time.

Just wondering what other people would recommend is worth seeing on the Friday and Saturday?

I've just looked at the motogp.com.au website and whilst there is a programme of events it doesn't really give you any detail as to what some of them are about and also which you are allowed to do.

For example there is a pit lane walk on the Friday - can anybody do this or is it ticket only?

2. look under the 'event' menu, 'off-track activities'

I'm fairly sure pit lane walk is by ticket, but not so sure about getting one.

you could always hang out with the real stars....its free to wander around the support paddock..
  3. I should probably get tickets... Think Ill just go to race day, probably more excited about the thousands of other riders there then the race :)
  4. Make it 4 days & do the Barry Sheene Memorial Ride from Bairnsdale on the Thursday. You won't be sorry!
  5. What she said ....^^^^^^